International Cooperation Affairs
To support international services for lecturers, students, and other members of the Faculty of Pharmacy, the international affairs unit was accordingly formed in 2015. The organizational structure of the international affairs unit is under the responsibility of Vice Dean for Research, Community Service, Cooperation, and Alumni. The composition of the organizational structure are as follows:
Person In Charge :
Dr. R.R. Endang Lukitaningsih, M.Si, Apt.
Vice Dean for Research, Community Service, Cooperation, and Alumni (Ex Officio)
Dr. Susi Ari Kristina, M.Kes, Apt
Dr.rer.nat Adam Hermawan, M.Sc., Apt.
Saras Sati Nur Miawati, A.Md
Currently, international collaborations have established between the Faculty of Pharmacy and overseas partner universities such as Leipzig University (Germany), Humboldt-Universitat Zu Berlin (Germany), Ehime University Matsuyama (Japan), Nara Institute Science & Technology Nara (Japan), VU University Amsterdam (Netherland), Leiden University (Netherland), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (Malaysia), Universiti Sains Malaysia, Mahidol University (Thailand), and Prince of Songkla University (Thailand).
International cooperation will be further developed in the future, with the following objectives:
- Improving the faculty’s reputation on the international level
- Improving the quality of the elements of Tridharma (Three Pillars of National Higher Education), particularly in international-level education and research.
- Improving the competences of the faculty’s academic community.
- Improving the quality of faculty graduates to be able to compete with international graduates.
The establishment of the international affairs unit at the Faculty of Pharmacy is hoped to further improve and facilitate all activities related to overseas partners.
The services provided by the international unit of the Faculty of Pharmacy in accordance with its basic tasks and functions are as follows:
- Supporting international services to students, lecturers, and faculty members;
- Maintaining and developing international cooperation with overseas partner universities and other international institutions;
- Initiating and implementing the MoU with overseas partner universities and other international institutions;
- Developing a database in cooperation with foreign institutions as well as the use of the data for the sake of cooperation development;
- Coordinating benchmarking activities against education in the Faculty of Pharmacy, UGM with universities abroad for educators;
- Coordinating international scientific meetings (conferences/seminars) at university level held in the Faculty of Pharmacy;
- Coordinating the activities of academic exchange with overseas partner universities and other international institutions.
Unit of International Affairs – Faculty of Pharmacy, UGM
Faculty of Pharmacy’s Building Unit I
Jl. Sekip Utara, Yogyakarta 55281
Telephone and Fax: +62 274 543120
Website : http://uia.farmasi.ugm.ac.id