Secretary of the Department : Dr. Purwantiningsih, M.Si., Apt.
Administrative Staff : Yunita Detrina, S.IPThe Department of Pharmacology & Clinical Pharmacy is an academic executive element of the Faculty of Pharmacy that implements the education, teaching, research, and community service and develops knowledge relating to the pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, toxicology, pharmacotherapy, and clinical pharmacy. This department consists of the Laboratory of Pharmacology and Toxicology and the Laboratory of Pharmacotherapy and Clinical Pharmacy.
1. Laboratory of Pharmacology and Toxicology
Head of the Laboratory: Prof. Dr. Sugiyanto, SU., Apt.
The Pharmacology and Toxicology Laboratory manages education, teaching, research, and community service as well as develops the sciences concerning pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, bioavailability, drug interactions, general and specific toxicology studies, safety evaluation of compounds in silico, in vitro, in vivo, and others. For more information about the Pharmacology and Toxicology Laboratory, please visit silab.ugm.ac.id.
– Arief Rahman Hakim, M.Si., Apt.
– Dr. Ika Puspita Sari, M.Si., Apt
– Dr. Purwantiningsih, M.Si., Apt
– Dr. Arief Nurrochmad, M.Sc., Apt
– Prof. Dr. Agung Endro Nugroho, M.Si., Apt
– drh. Retno Murwanti, M.P., Ph.D
– Dr. Nunung Yuniarti, M.Si., Apt
– Irfan Muris Setiawan, S.Farm., M.Sc., Apt
– Dyaningtyas Dewi Pamungkas Putri, M.Sc., Apt., Ph.D
– Soni Siswanto, S.Farm., M.Sc.,Apt
– Panji Pranata, S.TP
– Miranda Pratiwi, A.Md.A.K
Animal Facility Assistants:
– R Agus Herry Wibowo
2. Laboratory of Pharmacotherapy and Clinical Pharmacy
Head of the Laboratory : Prof. Dr. Djoko Wahyono, SU., Apt.
The Pharmacotherapy and Clinical Pharmacy Laboratory manages education, teaching, research and community service and develops knowledge related to therapeutic management, review or evaluation of the accuracy of drug use, evidence-based medicine, the role of clinical pharmacy in health services, clinical trials of drugs, and clinical pharmacokinetics.
– Prof. Dr. Zullies Ikawati, Apt
– Dr. Tri Murti Andayani, Sp.FRS., Apt
– Dr. Fita Rahmawati, Sp.FRS., Apt
– Woro Harjaningsih, Sp. FRS., Apt
– Dr. Nanang Munif Yasin, M.Pharm., Apt
– Rr. Fivy Kurniawati, M.Sc., Apt
– Mawardi Ihsan, M.Sc., Apt
– Soni Siswanto, S.Farm, M.Biomed, Apt.
– Sigit Sulistya Harjono, S.TP