Being an internationally recognized centre of excellence in pharmacy education
- To produce graduates who are excellent and professional in the pharmaceutical services.
- To involve values of ethics and morals in the teaching-learning processes.
- To produce graduates who are excellent and meet the international standard in the pharmaceutical sciences, competitive in the pharmaceutical quality control, the development of herbal products, pharmaceutical formulation technologies, biotechnology invention, production and the development of bioactive substances.
- To produce graduates who are professional in the community pharmaceutical services and pharmaceutical clinics.
- To produce graduates who dedicate their knowledge based on the values of ethics and morals.